• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

New Member Welcome Mat !

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
new

Hey every one, new to this community, even the I have been building computers for about two years now, (just mine and friends) I have decided to start fine tweaking them. But another reason I am joining is because I am on deployment. And have my lap top with AMD and ATI, but I’ll be posting in the correct area, but just wanted to say hey and give a bit of a background, looks like a great place to be looking forward to learning ALOT!!

Hey folks! Been meaning to make an account here, and finally I am. Have been spending a lot of time on the computer forums over on mmo-champion.com and wanted to get even more computer discussion! I've read several threads on this site over the past year and you guys have some very knowledgeable folk!
Hey Guys,

Just built my first rig a couple weeks back and joined the forums to iron out a few little issues.
Hello all! Love the forums so far. Just built a Phenom II x6 1100T rig, and its amazing!
Hey every one, new to this community, even the I have been building computers for about two years now, (just mine and friends) I have decided to start fine tweaking them. But another reason I am joining is because I am on deployment. And have my lap top with AMD and ATI, but I’ll be posting in the correct area, but just wanted to say hey and give a bit of a background, looks like a great place to be looking forward to learning ALOT!!

Welcome aboard folks!

:welcome:

Glad to have you here.

:comp:

-JT

Hello everyone, Just saying hi. Just joined but not new to overclocking.
I do have one question, does having a signature have post requirement as new member. I cant find it for life of me. lol

Thanks
-Mike

Figured i might as well post and say hello..

Just registered but often come to read some good stuff.... from the crew here..
I'm new to overclocking ( :D ) and figured I'd stop in and learn a thing or two..

I got a few things going at the moment for OC'in
old 775 is still fun... ep45-ud3p, p5k prem.
amd is cool on my 790FXB-M2RS !!
and just killed my MIVE.. Hey Maih... glad the 2600k is working good for you..:thup:

XC :attn:

What's up guys. Long time reader, first time poster. I've decided to finally sign up so I can talk about gear, modding and customization, and general stuff. :)

Hello -

Just joined the forums today -- This winter I'm building a new gaming rig for myself so I'm here for info - 'cause it's going to be an awesome machine. ^_^

Currently on a slim hp dc7100 and I can't wait to upgrade ^_^
DC7100-30-512-80-SFF.jpg

Back