• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

[sillyQ]Do these RAM voltage settings look safe to you?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

vziera

M1690002.jpg
mush.jpg

Although it seems to been running just fine so far(2days), I'm afraid the lifespan might degrade without me ever knowing it. All in all, I think the pics explain my question pretty well, please help me out, thanks:respect:

Looks fine, might want to juice it up to 1.65v if you run into problems, as thats the stock voltage for them. Both my SuperTalents and Adatas run slow with low voltage no problem.

Looks fine, might want to juice it up to 1.65v if you run into problems, as thats the stock voltage for them. Both my SuperTalents and Adatas run slow with low voltage no problem.

Thanks for coming and clearing that up, what about my qpi voltage?

Are you overclocking? If not, lower it back to stock.

Not sure you can have external links in sig...even photos...

Are you overclocking? If not, lower it back to stock.

Not sure you can have external links in sig...even photos...

Hey, thanks for coming. I don't oc atm, why lower it back? does it do any harm? which ones do you suggest to lower back to stock? *sweats*

Last edited:
You have an answer on the ram, you are UNDERvolting. If its stable, I wouldnt worry about it. If you have issues, raise it to default.

(I will see the thread without a PM btw ;))

You have an answer on the ram, you are UNDERvolting. If its stable, I wouldnt worry about it. If you have issues, raise it to default.

(I will see the thread without a PM btw ;))

Sorry for the late response, I was far from internet lol
how do you know whether your ram is stable? I mean how do people usually test the stability?

Memtest86 is one way...

I've tried that one but i think it's got too many test session which makes me think it's a bug so I never had it completed :( do we really need to wait until it's finished?

Does your PC blue-screen while doing normal work loads or while stressed? If not, it's fine.

I've tried that one but i think it's got too many test session which makes me think it's a bug so I never had it completed :( do we really need to wait until it's finished?

I'd let it do at least one full pass of memtest86+ you can watch the progress bar on it, it will take an hour or so.

Back