• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Scythe or Noctua?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I have a scythe ninja with my opty 170 and the temps are great. I would like to try the noctua though as I have heard it is very good.

lol the ninja is NOT better than the infinity thats the biggest bunch of **** I ever seen someone sell lmao.

Every real person I have seen with them gets better temps with the infinity, infact the only HS thats gets better temps than the ifinity at all is the tuniqu tower and the ultra 120 and by a couple degrees ... I will agree with you though that antec PSU's are POS

I'm just baseing that off what SPCR said. SPCR is one of the best review sites imo, and they tend to be right.

Rattle said:
I dont really beleive any review sites, only end users like us and XS forums
this is true most of the time, ive read 100% negative things about silenX fans after I reads some mixed results about them on websites. I bought one just to see who was right and they are not NEARLY in the 14dba range that they advertise. Trust forums.

I won’t argue with you that if there is a general consensus on a forum of how good a product is, and then defiantly trust them over review sites. However I find that good review sites generally agree with the forums. If one various forums no one really agrees if x or y is better, trusted review sites like tom's hardware and spcr are the ones to “break the tie”.

Then again I never let facts get in the way of my opinion :) so you are better off listening to the more experienced users on this forum.

Back