• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

New Build Water Cooled

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I am asking about the black cable that runs next to the rad and down to the 8 pin connector on the motherboard

Well it's done & here is a final pic. (not much different than the one before). I ran a short 40 min. prime to check & see how the new memory was acting. These numbers are what I'm going to be running 24/7 for the time being. Overall I am very happy with the way it turned out. It is still hard to believe how much better the temps are with the water over my air rig.:clap:

Thanks for all the help guys
Dan

Attachments

• DSCF0092.JPG
    DSCF0092.JPG
    323.6 KB · Views: 60
  • hwm.PNG
    hwm.PNG
    28.6 KB · Views: 54
  • cpuz.PNG
    cpuz.PNG
    28.8 KB · Views: 54
  • mem.PNG
    mem.PNG
    20.1 KB · Views: 54
Full custon is the way to go on these beasts if you're looking to push them! Glad you're happy with the way things turned out, PPD. The build looks really nice also!

Well it's done & here is a final pic. (not much different than the one before). I ran a short 40 min. prime to check & see how the new memory was acting. These numbers are what I'm going to be running 24/7 for the time being. Overall I am very happy with the way it turned out. It is still hard to believe how much better the temps are with the water over my air rig.:clap:

Thanks for all the help guys
Dan

Your rig reminds me of mine. lol

I installed the vrm fan yesterday, it took me awhile to figure out a good way to attach it. The temps went down to about 60F last night so I decided to do a quick prime run to see how the fan was helping. The average difference in mainboard to socket temps went down by about 4C. Not too bad!:clap: The shots are from the prime run of about 30min. Taking the sys. up little by little & all is going good so far.
Dan

Attachments

• DSCF0093.JPG
    DSCF0093.JPG
    350.2 KB · Views: 41
  • hwm1.PNG
    hwm1.PNG
    27.5 KB · Views: 39
  • cpuz.PNG
    cpuz.PNG
    28.9 KB · Views: 39
Great temps still Dan. I knew it wouldn't be long before you started inching it up again, winter is just too far away

Don't I know it, want me to reserve you a seat at Overclockers Anonymoose ???

It's a nice place PPD, they give out free Red noses, Flowers that squirt water or everclear, depending on your insanity and also have free cookies :D

Where basket weaver sit and twiddle their thumbs and toes, they're coming to take me away Ha Ha. To the funny farm where life is beautiful all the time.
Couldn't resist :clap::rofl::rofl:

Back