• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Live Benching - Get Your Session on the Front Page!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Yeah, I've been through there, but there is a ton of advanced finicky stuff that I don't know :D
I'll be getting some globals out of it for sure, I got .5 globals worth of score with a 10.5mb/s XP startup score and the chip on air and the GPU at ~800 (it'll do 980).
I need to make a custom bios that cranks 2d clocks waaaay up there. :beer:

I'm going live in an hour or two.

Taking 2nd place in wp1024 for the 965BE, then getting my 975BE cold and shooting for 7Ghz in CPU-Z, and whatever else I can get in the 2D stuff.

Think you will get that board to fire up again? I just got my TA890FXE back from RMA, they sent me a new one. I may order another 955 next week, I am missing my quad. If I do order a 955 I will probably send it cold as soon as I get it.

Benching tomorrow morning!

Bobnova
Mobo: Asus P5Q Pro
CPU: Core2Duo e6400
GPU: Zotac GTX580
Ram: Crucial Ballastix D9
Cooling: Dice CPU, air GPU
Focus: 2d benches
Link: http://www.livestream.com/novaworks
Time: Starting by 8:30-9am(hopefully an hour or two ealier!), continuing till I get decent scores in all benchers and/or my SB parts arrive and I can't resist them (noonish).

May be learning the following system live as well, it's almost certainly going to be painful and funny to watch!

Bobnova
Mobo: Gigabyte P67a-UD4
CPU: i7 2600k
GPU: Zotac GTX580
Ram: Super Talent Chrome 2000-8-8-8 (hypers)
Cooling: AIR, maybe some dice if I have some left and things go well.
Focus: Globals!
Link: http://www.livestream.com/novaworks
Time: SB arrives and I finish the e6400, till I decide it's time to quit.

EDIT:
Grocery store with dice opens at 6, not 7, I may be operational by 7:30-8 tomorrow if I wake up feeling dedicated.
Further updates as events warrant.

Last edited:
Super ultra mini benching party! Namely, me and a local OCF forum guy who isn't on the team yet, or at least me!

• Bobnova
  • Gigabyte P67A-UD4-B3 || 2600k || Some flavor of Hyper IC || Zotac GTX480
  • CPU on DICE w/Koolance V2|| GPU on DICE w/ KPC Tek9Fat
  • Learning 3d on Cold, benching the hell out of the 480
  • http://www.livestream.com/novaworks
  • Starting at high noon pacific time, saturday 4/9/11
  • Ends when the dice runs out, something dies, or I pass out.

Last edited:
News prepped and ready to publish on the front page closer to start date (either Friday night or Sat morning, whenever in that period an editor comes in to press the button). Please let us know if anything changes in your schedule so we can update it accordingly.

Thanks for the heads-up!

Super ultra mini benching party! Namely, me and a local OCF forum guy who isn't on the team yet, or at least me!

• Bobnova
  • Gigabyte P67A-UD4-B3 || 2600k || Some kind of ram || Zotac GTX480
  • CPU on DICE w/Koolance V2|| GPU on DICE w/ KPC Tek9Fat
  • Learning 3d on Cold, benching the hell out of the 480
  • http://www.livestream.com/novaworks
  • Starting at high noon pacific time, saturday 3/9/12
  • Ends when the dice runs out, something dies, or I pass out.

Ed... Are you really announcing a benching livestream with about a year of notice?

Well, they weren't able to get the last one up on 22h of notice so I thought i'd give 'em a bit more time, ya know?

There's all sorts of wrong with that date Ed...like...you're 11 months off where you wanna be wrong.

No idea what you people are talking about, the date is accurate!
Sebas even went so far as to edit my post in his quote!

:chair:

It'll be some sort of hyper IC stuff.
Hopefully the sticks I bought from Kow will get here in time, 2133-8-8-8 beats 1600-6-6-6!

Guys...I get email every time someone replies to this thing. I will begin bludgeoning people before long.

cartoon3.gif

Back