Tune in to Overclockers Live! at 9:15 p.m. EST / 6:15 p.m. PST (plus or minus 15 minutes) for some overclocking with dry ice (DICE). Here’s the low-down:
- Mobo: Asus P5Q Pro
- CPU: Celeron 420
- RAM: Crucial Ballastix D9
- GPU: Zotac GTX580
- Cooling: Dry ice on the CPU, air on the GPU
- Focus: “If the celeron turns out to go no higher on dice then air, I’ll be running an e5200 for 2d stuff of all sorts, it’s only dice run was the second dice run I ever did and I didn’t do wp1024 or spi32m, plus I had a terrible mount on the pot. I should be able to step things up a bit.”
- Click here to watch on Overclockers Live!
- Date & Time: March 3, 2011 at 9:15 p.m. EST / 6:15 p.m. PST (plus or minus 15 minutes)
- Benching will wind down between 3:00 a.m. and 4:00 a.m EST (12:00 a.m. and 1:00 a.m. PST).
Hope you can stop by and root him on!
–Jeremy Vaughan (hokiealumnus)