• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

BF2 Armored Fury....Great, Paid $9.99 and cant download the game & EA support is inop

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Downloading now (6/7/06 3PM PST) .... so far no problems . I do wish you could SAVE the download to a cd .

I guess Iam much luckier than SSS atm .

Lets hope the game runs ok .

Battlefield and EA >>no go!!
Everytime they "annouced" a big patch, we have waited for months and then we found out, that they haven't fixed e.g. the red name glitch, BUT added more bugs. Remember the eurocopter in euro forces? You can't land it, without making it flip-over. And the gameplay is completely different now, as pre-1.3, just because they think squad-hopping is not good. The car-request feature is nice, but nobody at EA has thinked about carbombing a starting plane by just sending a car to the enemys runway. Just place some cars on the airstrip, the skydominance will be yours!

Paying 9.99 for a cryptic error message sucks. But its an EA-wide bug, everything is down now! :)

pajaa

Now that I finally got the game and all the patches downloaded, I am now waiting for my new LCD monitor to arrive to play the game. :beer:

EA support still sucks though http://smiley.onegreatguy.net/*****.gif

Back