• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Joining our SETI Team? Report here for duty

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

eaglescouter

Frustrating Senior SETI Nut!
Welcome to the Overclockers.Com SETI Team, currently ranked #11 in the world for total production.

What we do here is not an addiction, (Honest! I can quit any time I want to.... I just don't want to :) ) it's a contribution to science that can be very fun and invigorating.

New team members: Please post in this thread so that we may properly welcome you to the team. :welcome:

If you have questions about optimizing your clients or overclocking them to get every bit of potential production out of them, this is the right place to be.

Join the team here: http://setiweb.ssl.berkeley.edu/tea...8e0ac353f21cb982219859f8b41a3c33&teamid=30199

Last edited:
Very new to distributed stuff, joined up with the guys over at XS on WCG folding. They have all moved on to other projects so I thought I'd do what I can for one of the OCF Teams :)

Welcome to the team maxi. We need all the help we can get. :) A warm welcome to any new members who see this post.

:welcome: to the team Maxi. Hope you like it here. Also welcome back to Landshark. Good to see that you haven´t forgotten it completely :)

We are glad to have you crunching for us, Maxi, :welcome: to SETI. :D

And it's nice to see you finishing your million points, LS. But I'm still gonna blow past you in a day or so. :D Right now the farm is cooking with gas!:attn:

Welcome to the team, sp33dball. :) What name are you crunching under?

If you have any questions, don't be afraid to ask. And if you are crunching with the machine in your sig, it should do well, especially when running the optimized apps. :thup:

Speedball :) thanks all. definitly running with my sig machine, not quite 24/7 but pretty close, got the optimized core 2 file from a website one of they sticky's had, guessing that is, long time user of seti, been a while since i've ran it however, new to the bonic interface.

Yep, now I see you listed on the Seti@Work stats. I never ran the classic client myself; I was folding then. But the BOINC client seems to be fairly troublefree to me. As I said earlier, glad to have you back crunching here again. :)

Old school SETI cruncher reporting for duty. I ran SETI along time ago with my BP6 running dual 366s @ 550. (Dang I miss those days!) Anyway, Folding@Home has finally bored me. The science is OK, but the crowd is boring!! SETI crunchers are so much more interesting! Anyway, I hope I can help the team move up with my small AMD armada. I've always loved a little, friendly competition, so look out if you're above me. You won't be soon!

CM out.

Back