• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

gran turismo for pc????

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Nope. There are much much better/more realistic games than Gran Turismo on the PC already.

Ahh yes... forgot. The sole, quality racing SIM on PC. Now we go back to your original programming in which the OP never mentioned the want or need for a SIM in the first place, LOL!

Ahh yes... forgot. The sole, quality racing SIM on PC. Now we go back to your original programming in which the OP never mentioned the want or need for a SIM in the first place, LOL!

Most of the other games are console ports of racing games, the only ones I haven't seen are the Forza and Gran Turismo franchise.

I highly doubt we'll see anything like GT or FM for pc, ProjectCars should be coming out next year, its great sim, but missing key features, like tuning, upgrades and so on. Will be a steam game.

What I love about Gran Turismo and Forza is the ability to race in and customize the regular cars you see on the road. Most racing games on the pc are serious sim or arcade games.

What I love about Gran Turismo and Forza is the ability to race in and customize the regular cars you see on the road. Most racing games on the pc are serious sim or arcade games.

I fully agree, this is where Street Legal was a whole new ball game, for pc that is, such a huge shame it died off. I could spend hours rebuilding engines on that game.

I wonder what it could have been today, if it had survived.

Back