• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

40% Discount at Reebok! (Again!)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Suran

June 1 - 5, 2005, I have the opportunity to share my employee discount with as many people as I can get the coupon to. This is a 40% 'off the top' discount - that's about as good as retail discounts get! It works on everything in the store, so if you don't need shoes, buy some clothes! ;)

Last time I did this, the response was pretty enthusiastic! :) So here it is again, I hope you enjoy! Just print out the coupon and present it to the cashier. Oh, and I'd love it if you posted here and let me know you got something!

http://lan.skinned.net/suran/reebokcoupon.jpg

Here's a link to the Reebok Store Locator, so you can find a store near you.
http://reebokoutlet.com/content/store-locators.asp

Last edited:
hmmm Ive been needing some new shoes. might go for it!

*edit* blah... locator only shows 2 stores...neither of which are worth the drive -_-

I forgot to mention, you can call the store closest you and buy the shoes over the phone, using the coupon. They will ship the shoes to your door for free. :)

NO WAY! :D
i think im gonna havta order :-D
how do you show the coupon tho?

d94 said:
NO WAY! :D
i think im gonna havta order :-D
how do you show the coupon tho?
If you're at the store, just put it on the counter. If you're calling them, just tell them you have the 40% friends and family coupon, and that you'd like to use it.

Make sure if you call that you give them MY employee number (on the bottom of the coupon, 144850). Otherwise they might cheat and steal my refferal points! :p

OMFG! You are my hero! I'm gonna have to make a run out to the Rockport outlet and get myself a new pair. They are the best shoes I have ever worn, and I have been waiting for a good deal to go get myself another pair.

Thanks!!!!!!!

whats a nice pair of shoes for a reasonable price w/this coupon? :D
hell, what are some of the most popular shoes?

Well, I now swear by Rockport. I used to get back pain, and now it has almost dissappeared since I started wearing these shoes(they have some special foot certification thingy).

They also hold up very well.

EDIT: I dunno about popularity, but you could probably pass them off as what the rich people wear so as to impress the ladies :cool:

can't wait when i go to the outlet buy one get the second pair half off. thats like 60 bucks for 2 pairs of basketball shoes. i'd pay 200 at sport authority for them.

never i jus read the coupon i can't do that :( oh well i guess i can live with one pair of iversons.

Last edited:
tom10167 said:
With summer coming white is super, super popular. If I were you I'd just buy some white sneakers, that's uber-popular. Trust me, I read GQ!

lol

Just get whatever shoes you like d94. You trying to win a popularity contest? :)

So Reebok only has outlet stores? The closest one using that finder was about 30 miles away

Back