• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Myriad mining thread

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Probably still better the pools until it goes below .000003

i got 11k myr saved up, thought id be clever and wait till price rises

another plan thats back fired lol

lookup-gap 0 doesn't do anything, and MYR doesn't use the following anyway: lookup-gap, thread-concurrency, those are all scrypt variables.

Use my batch: cgminer.exe --skein -o stratum+tcp://myrskus.nut2pools.com:6040 -u ivanlabrie.1 -p x -g 2 -X 4 --gpu-fan 100 --auto-gpu --temp-target 85 --temp-overheat 90 --temp-cutoff 95 --gpu-engine 1120 --gpu-memclock 150

It's probably temp related.

lookup-gap 0 doesn't do anything, and MYR doesn't use the following anyway: lookup-gap, thread-concurrency, those are all scrypt variables.

Use my batch: cgminer.exe --skein -o stratum+tcp://myrskus.nut2pools.com:6040 -u ivanlabrie.1 -p x -g 2 -X 4 --gpu-fan 100 --auto-gpu --temp-target 85 --temp-overheat 90 --temp-cutoff 95 --gpu-engine 1120 --gpu-memclock 150

It's probably temp related.

Not when the card runs at 75C stable.........

I'll try -g -X 4 like you posted. Maybe intensity is too high for it?

EDIT: Okay, it's running. 59 Mh/s with -g 2 -X 4. Let's see how long it lasts....

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=483515.msg5716337#msg5716337

Mine groestl...it'll be better. You get 290X rates with a 5870 lol

Got a good pool?
If not, I'll just pick one :D

:bang head ARRRGGHHHH! WTF!
I made an account at Stablehash for grotesl and I reset my password 3 TIMES and I STILL can't login! And like other MPOS pools, the contact form doesn't work!!! AND it doesn't even say "invalid username or password" So I am typing in the right user and pass.

There must be some other pool...

Last edited:
That pool doesn't work bro...they are investigating a stratum bug that let people submit faux shares and get paid for doing nothing, like they had super high hash rates.

Thanks. Any other pools or is that it?

If so, I'll keep mining skein. I got the 6850 up to 70Mh now :D

Back