• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Audigy2 ZS & Audigy2 ZS Platinum compare!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Avenger16

Just a small question pls,:bday: :confused:
Audigy2 ZS and Audigy2 ZS platinum, how about sound quality of this two? Are they the same and the Audigy2 ZS pla bundled more accessories like: FrontPanel,remote control....
I'm noob on this pls help, thank you in advance!:beer:

Yes, they are pretty much the same, if not exactly the same sound card, the platinum just comes with all the goodies.

Deadman93723 said:
Yes, they are pretty much the same, if not exactly the same sound card, the platinum just comes with all the goodies.

Thanks alot for the input Bro :beer: really, I cant see any diffrence between the two boards, same thing, same model SB0350....:confused: Yep, I can save some money for others thing rather than pay for the accessories that seldom use !:bday:

i have the audigy 2 platinum eX pro SE premium premiere ZX version, and i can tell you, it's the same as the regular Audigy 2.

but mine has an external box with firewire, so i like it.

Back