• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Most anticipated upcoming games?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Diablo 3. I want to get excited for Duke but I have been hearing that one is coming out for 10 years now lol.

My list is ridiculously long, but here are a few:
Witcher 2
Diablo 3
Skyrim
Bioshock Infinite
LoZ: Skyward Sword
Duke Nukem Forever
Arkham City
Mass Effect 3
Alice: Madness Returns
Deus Ex: Human Revolution
Risen 2 (just to see how they do Pirates)

I know there are MANY more on my list that escape me at the moment, but you guys all have some good ones mentioned. :thup:

After valve's announcement that they will always include co op in games going forward, it has now become Half Life 3.

After valve's announcement that they will always include co op in games going forward, it has now become Half Life 3.

I didn't think they said that coming right out. But that it won't be a alone first person shooters, doesn't mean AI won't be accompanying you along the journey. Either way I think its a great announcment. Expecially if there is going to be more co-op in there games, let alone totally different than the single player portion.

I suppose I'm going to be happy to play Duke Nukem Forever, but I'm not foaming at the mouth for it. I can't say any "upcoming" games have me excited right now, aside from the vaporware titles like Half Life 3.

I'm mildly interested in HOMM6, although it's being called something else and will probably end up sucking compared to King's Bounty.

Also keeping an eye on the Xcom reboot, and that seems like a waste of time - it has nothing to do with the original.

#1 BF3
I've beaten grid into the dirt and i'm looking foward to Dirt3

Besides that i'm still looking for something to grab my attention. Finally said enough WoW for me. After a fest of BFBC2 I just cant go back.

Back