• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Most anticipated upcoming games?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Darknecron

I say BF3 and Skyrim. However, I keep hearing that BF3 will just be another console port...which I know is wrong since it is being developed for the PC and then ported to consoles.

Duke Nukem Forever
Battlefield 3
Arkham City

I'm not holding my breath for the new elderscrolls game. I loved morrowind, but I have felt like bethesda's recent titles have gone to far in the way of having things level with you. I was never able to finish oblivion and fallout 3 was kind of meh whereas morrowind I became grandmaster of every nonexlusive guild/house/etc and had all my stats maxed.

Firefall looks to be really good. Best part? Completely free. :D

In case you haven't seen it.

May not have the most impressive graphics, but it looks to be dang fun!

Last edited:
Firefall looks to be really good. Best part? Completely free. :D

In case you haven't seen it.

May not have the most impressive graphics, but it looks to be dang fun!

Looks awesome. Staying with the free game subject, have you heard of Black Prophecy? :D

I'm not holding my breath for the new elderscrolls game. I loved morrowind, but I have felt like bethesda's recent titles have gone to far in the way of having things level with you.

I'm actually kind of with you on that opinion...they should have left it like Morrowind. But I am hoping that they get this one right.

I can't wait for the old republic, I just have no idea when they plan on releasing it.
Sep. 16

That's when the movies are going to be released on Blu-Ray, so I think they'll piggyback that marketing to release this. New Star Wars movies always increase the sales of other Star Wars materials.

BF3
DNF
Rage
Diablo 3
HL2 Ep.3 (whenver Valve decides to announce it)
The new Bioshock game also looks mildly amusing.

Firefall looked interesting.

Brink I'm waiting for but still debating if i'll buy it. Sometimes i get leary of games with crazy things like SMART. Because sometimes it ends up just being a gimmick in a medicore game to get you to buy it.

Old republic i was waiting for till i found Rift and read the thing about all the upcoming mmo's in pcgamer on there website. Rift and Guild wars 2 was the best they said. They played old republic and said it was a 101% wow clone copy and paste. I'll find the article. Don't mean it won't be good but i expect better for that game :p

Firefall looked interesting.

Brink I'm waiting for but still debating if i'll buy it. Sometimes i get leary of games with crazy things like SMART. Because sometimes it ends up just being a gimmick in a medicore game to get you to buy it.

Old republic i was waiting for till i found Rift and read the thing about all the upcoming mmo's in pcgamer on there website. Rift and Guild wars 2 was the best they said. They played old republic and said it was a 101% wow clone copy and paste. I'll find the article. Don't mean it won't be good but i expect better for that game :p

I would question that article highly.

Every person I have seen talk about that game, including magazines, says entirely different.

It's more like a single player mmo. You control your own group (think party) of npc's, it's highly scripted, and has a very single player action adventure feel to it. Sounds nothing like WoW. :shrug:

Heck you even assign your group to have different professions so that you don't have to make alts.

Back