• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Diablo2

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
That is why I registered at blizzard's store and entered in all my current keys, it now allows for digital downloads and saves the key.

Yea I got a new chac going right now up to lvl 20 I think, you guys have any messenger to im. Steam would be best for me

Last edited:
I know there are patches that can fix it (badly), but I would kill for Blizzard to add support for higher resolutions.

Haha, can't find my discs but was thinking about just spending the $20 for the battlechest.

I would play it, but I bought the battlechest twice, manage to lose both. If Valve and Blizzard worked something out and I was able to buy a copy through Steam I'd be all over it in a second.

I tend to play a good bit of D2 during the summer. Always play on US-West which seems to hurt since I'm an east coaster. All my friends play on that realm though. So if you play on US-West shouldn't be a problem to mess around and kick some butt. Going to go ahead and subscribe so I can post when my summer D2 addiction hits me.

I started playing again since the ladder reset on 3/28. I'm on US West even though I'm closer to the east coast. When I started, back-in-day, the East servers were horrible, that's why I chose West. If you're on West I'll be glad to join up some time.

D2 is a great game, I've had more playing time on that game than any other, by far. The fact that the community is still up and going shows that graphics and resolution alone don't make or break a game. I just play it in windowed mode so everything isn't pixellated and blurry.

I would play it, but D2 is really dated nowadays with the resolution etc. Cant wait for D3!

Haha...I'll probably not be liked for saying this but I think advances in graphics are more detrimental than beneficial for video games. Sure I like looking at pretty CGI but that's what most games tend to rely on now-a-days and other areas are left very much under developed. Graphics and gameplay are all too often in diametric opposition anymore.

I don't mind the dated feeling.:beer:

LOL at wanting to play a 10 year old watered down sequel to an already mindless game.

Isn't D3 supposed to be out soon?

Can you run D2 on W7 64b? If so I would definitely pick up a copy at some point, I freaking love the diablo's. I would really like to play through D1 at 1920x1080 heh, but I doubt I could get it to run on W7 64b. Anyone know if that can be done? I'm more interested in single player D1 than D2, but I'll take my fix however I can get it.

Back