• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

K7D Master "dual"

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

jbslow

I'm building a dually with one of these mobo's and I just want to see how many people have a setup with this mobo? Any bugs or tweeks I need to know about. I cant wait to put this rig together its going to be smokin!

:) Well my boards on its way I've ordered from a new reseller so I'm a little antsy.

I got my ram and cpu's today. I was happy to see two AGOIA Y 0213 green 1600+'s! The ones in my signature are exactly the same except they have the brown packaging. I'm totally excited I expect to set these chips up to boot 12.5x133 right away no problems. I cant wait :D

I wouldn't expect too much out of your CPU's... dual systems won't overclock as well as two single CPU systems, especially since the K7D, if you took the second CPU socket away, would be a really weak overclocker board. If you look at available adjustments on most dual boards, yeah, the K7D is one of the best but beating a bunch of server/workstation boards isn't hard to do.

sb

I love this mobo! Except the memory bandwith is weak but its DDR.

2x 1600+'s @ 1.73ghz @ 1.75v 12.5x138

With better cooling I'll be I can up the voltage and sqeeze a few more mhz out of this setup.

Til next time

Back