• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Cheapest Tygon?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

masitti

So, where is a good place to buy Tygon tubing. No one locally has it here, so I need to order it off the net. Right now, the lowest price I've found is $2.65 a foot for R3603.

I ordere mine straight from Saint Gobain. Sorry do not have the link saved anymore. I searched my past posts and I can't for the life of me find the damn link. I'm sure someone will post it though. It was the cheapest and thus far works and looks great.

NO! This link has Tygon for 1.? a foot. You will probably pay close to that for the Vinyl right. The tygon is clear, has a soft Durometer and if ordered from Saint Gobain is cheap. The tube is so clear it looks like glass. It does however have memory. Some say it doesn't, but if it didn't it would not keep the shape of a Diameter it would just collapse, but not nearly as bad as Silicon does anyway it rocks!!!!!!!

yep! i would order some, but im always cutting and redoing my system so soon id have like 10000 2inch peices... not worth spending that much money on tubing thats gonna get thrown away eventually..

I'm finding myself on hear less cause of the warm temps and summerfest (worlds largest music bash). So I probably missed photos. I always see you in these forums and you seem to have ideas. Do you have any shots of some of the builds/ ideas you have crafted masked?

you mean of my rig and stuff??? i just got a bunch of new stuff and everything, ill try to get a cam from someone....

im gonna go do some html'in and make me a site with my stuff i make...

Back