• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

my friend got problem wit his kt333 soyo dragon lite

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
what heatsink and fan is he using.
it could be the foc (fan of control).
make sure fan is pluged into cpufan 1 header.
try holding insert key until it you get video and go into bios to diable foc function

ok he gets one long beep when his hsf is plugged in, i believe its a volcano 7.

he told me it worked yesterday but he removed it to add as3 and now it doesnt work, he tried cpu and ram on another mobo. when he was puttin the cpu back in tho he rammed into the ram slot and cause a minor scratch in the ram slot..

Last edited:
have him try different slots and set dimm firmly
i had some trouble with my ram not seating al the way in and it beeped until i removed and reseated it

Mine made the same sounds when I took out the fan and replaced it with a new one. Tell him to try and hold the insert key after turning it on. Then go to BIOS and turn off the FOC.

well all the fans are spinning, just there is the beep and nothing happens... he went on vacation for a few weeks so ill let him do the things u suggested when he gets back.

Back