• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

closing in on 1,000

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Gravity Man

1,000 WUs!

I'm at 994 right now. I'll probably hit 1k tomorrow morning, and I ain't going to bed until I do :D.

Last edited:
Long Wait

Looks like you will be up for a long time.

206) PeteVine (Duron 700@1218) 1 8 5 6 3 7 0 1005 5 4.12
207) CrystalMethod inactive 1000 0 0.78 <--- .78 of a day
208) Gravity Man 6 7 7 8 9 9 0 994 7.67 -
209) devinme2u 2 8 7 5 6 11 1 981 6.5

Have Fun :D lol

Basically, the lover the AR, the more earthbound signals you recieve, and as such, you have much more to analyze. That's how I understand it, anyway.

They start slowing down when they get under .2 or so. Once they get under .1 they slow down a lot. On my AMD systems they tend to take about 40% longer if they are under .1

Congratulations on your milestone.....

:eek: WOW, milestone marker CrystalMethod is currently on the 208th position.....I remember when you needed 250 WU to be in the top 100 :eek:

Mictlan said:
Congratulations on your milestone.....

:eek: WOW, milestone marker CrystalMethod is currently on the 208th position.....I remember when you needed 250 WU to be in the top 100 :eek:

The climb is getting steeper and steeper. Even last month when I joined it was only around 2000. Now 2500!

Thanks to everyone for congratulating me, but it looks like I might need to sell my secondary cruncher... I just got hit with the double whammy of tuition and a broken motorcycle, and I still haven't found a decent job. :(

School is definitely more important than crunching...and I just finished a year ago so I know how it is....I worked at a car wash, car dealership, ticketmaster, shoe store, pizza hut, school info. desk, computer lab, setup DJ equipment, construction, and delivered mattresses while in college

not all at the same time but I spent 6 years in school and loved every minute of it...even with all the crappy jobs listed above

Back