• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

HELP!!! FIC 503+ BIOS for K6-3+

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

RgtWngSME

I need help. I need info about what BIOS I should use for my fic va 503+ mobo to properly run the K6-3+ 450 ACZ chip. The bios included on my board is JE439 which is the latest and greatest bios according to FIC's website, www.fica.com. The concern I have is that I have found a couple websites that mention to get the chip to work properly you have to use a beta bios for that board. The beta bios posted by FIC is older than the bios my board already has and is not the same bios name given by these other websites. Did search on internet for the bios name that was stated to use and found no hits on that particular bios name. Do mobo companies include all the improvements or capabilities from prior bios's into the latest bios or do some older bios's do things that new bios's can't do. If someone can point me in the right direction to get the info I need or the where to download the correct bios. Itching to install my new chip. Any help will be greatly appreciated. [email protected]

Back