• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

NEW SETUP! Complete system ready to go! **PICS**

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

chasingapple

Hey all, below is my new setup just waiting for my first daughter to use!! My wife started labor today and is 2cm dialated at the moment, and her contractions are 5 minutes apart....so we are waiting for her to get a little further before we head back to the hospital =)

We were there this morning and they sent us home, hehe. ANYWAY....here is sone of the new gear for my soon to be daughter named Elliandra Madeline. This of course is her first setup and she may ask daddy to mod some of it in the future (the stroller already has a window in it, but I might decide to add cold cathode *cheesy grin*...but I think she is starting off great!

We of course dont know if shes an AMD fan or Intel, but im sure she will continue dads hobby of computers....if I can get her alone for 10 minutes without mommy around, lol.

Anyway, pics below!!! CHEERS!

The RIDE, complete with pre-modded window!

Stroller.JPG

This is going to be her swing of course! 3 Settings of speed!!!!

Swing.JPG

The wonderful Bouncer!!!

Bouncer.JPG

The main play area, this will of course go in grandmas house!

Playpen.JPG

BABY's room and THE CRIB!!!! With Lots of friends and Protection surrounding her! Complete with cooling solution!

Crib.JPG

Abovecrib.JPG

Company.JPG

Drawers.JPG

Gear.JPG

Company.JPG

Protection.JPG

There you have it! Of course there are a TON of clothes waiting for her, Elliandra has one heck of a family and all of this could'nt have been done without them! Thanks everyone!

God speed my friend..

your life is about to get alot worse...

u may actually have to leave the comp at 5am to tend to a crying feces factory ;)

LOL, yes NascarFool, I have tweaked the stroller to go MUCH faster then it was intended, and of course I have adjusted things for maximum airflow over the top...should get going good!

My life is about to get much better Ottoman!

Back