• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

New Avatar recruiting approach?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

beau_safken

What do you think of my proactive avatar recruiting method? I thought that people would like the cute anime, and therefor want to join quickly? And if they didn't well...As I have written.."One lump or Two??" :D

As an adult I find it a funny little animation. But...I'm not sure we need to use violence in our recruiting methods. We have a pg audience here and I think we could work something up without using such charged subjects (as violence). Sad but true. :/

Don't take this to strongly, sometimes I hate living in such a pg world. :)

What does everyone else think?

Cy

I have always loved Ramna.....and this is not more violent than any of the Looney Toons avergae cartoon.....not counting Dragon Ball (any incarnation) or Pokemon.....I find find it funny and eye catching.....

Maybe to get it to get it better, why don't you add between the two texts a picture of Akane and Ranma happily hugging each other? :D

You have a valid point Mictlan and I don't mean to be overly pc. As I say, it does not bother me personally. I have always like animation and I grew up with RoadRunner and Coyote bashing around.

I'm sure its not a big deal.

Cy

I like it- even though I'm not an anime fan, or a fan of cartoons in general (Exceptions: The Simpsons and Futurama.)

I think anyone who sees it will also see the humor- but be aware that there is a possibility that it could draw complaints, and if it does than you will be asked to change it

I think its just plain funny :D

I think it's funny too, but in this era of everything being a possible source of trouble I guess you'll have *sigh* tone down the violent nature of it, regardless of its innocent context.

Well see............If someone is that offended by that then loony tones cartoons should be outright banned from cartoon network also. Enough sex and drug tie in's to keep even people now entertained. Any tex avery cartoon would be considered taboo today...

Back