• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

another 3 rigs to help the cause!!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

packratbob

just add another 3 celeron 1.0 ghz @1333 but they dont seem to fold all that well but i guess i'll help my room is starting to run out of room now with 7 comps here. i think i got to start building a monster soon.

folding

And 32 gets even stronger!!! WTG!

You could hide them under a desk and unplug the leds so they appear to just be empty cases on first inspection. But there's nothing wrong with a monster either. ;)

packratbob said:
just add another 3 celeron 1.0 ghz @1333 but they dont seem to fold all that well but i guess i'll help my room is starting to run out of room now with 7 comps here. i think i got to start building a monster soon.

sweet pack!!!!!!!!

great job on getting those rigs up, making 32 stronger and finder a cure that much quicker:D we surely appreciate it and the pandegroup does too. you are certainly gatthering a nice like hoard of computers for yourself, i'll take one off your hands :D

FOLD ON
NAS

Re: folding

Arkaine23 said:
And 32 gets even stronger!!! WTG!

You could hide them under a desk and unplug the leds so they appear to just be empty cases on first inspection. But there's nothing wrong with a monster either. ;)

u mean like this???

the only good thing with have 6 comps in one room is its winter here and my room is the only one that doesnt need a/c so i fold and save money on heating bills lol. i have my last comp in my lil brothers rooms so he can play is lil psx games lol.

Nice work Pack! Seems you figured out that networking problem and hooked the new ones up. You'll be churning out the units now.

Wedo

Thats a huge addition great job. What kind of wu's would one of those rigs put out anyway?

Back