• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Proposed system setup...tell me what you think...

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
It should help, the blow hole will get heat collecting at the top of your case out and you definently need a fan or 2 blowing air into the case.

sorry i had to say this but...MS Paint sucks!
At least we get to see your layout though!
Is the 92mm intake fan at the front of the case or is it on the sidepanel?

The 92mm is an intake on the side panel.

How about just adding another 92mm (and ducting it?) over the gpu/cpu because I have already put a 92mm hole in my panel...looks nice. I'm surprised at how it turned out...doesn't look bad. I did it with a jigsaw because those are just more fun.
I have a picture on my other computer. I'll post it up in a few minutes.
-Billy

Yer do that, duct from the front side intake fan pointing air towards the cpu and psu, this will do fine!

gazflat44 said:
Yer do that, duct from the front side intake fan pointing air towards the cpu and psu, this will do fine!

Wait...you mean that the hole that I already have (the 92mm intake fan) I should duct from there or make another hole above the cpu/gpu?

And for those of you curious...this is what my intake fan hole looks like...

Attachments

• computer 003.jpg
    computer 003.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 64
Yep, use the the fan you already got pre-done, just get some ducting to point it in the cpu/psu direction, so it has the cool air blowing onto it

Back