• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

good gf4?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Da rock

Registered
ok, just had my 2nd gainward gf4 ti4200 go bad on me,same
problem as the 1st and the same problem thats discussed in the
stickey post @ the top of the forum. my question is ,what is another good line of gf4 cards i should consider? i'm gonna rma this one back to newegg and apply whatever credit i get to the new card,was thinking of upgrading to a 4600 series anyway.
any suggestions would be appreciated!

MSI I heard is the best bundle of them all besides for the Gainward...

If you are going for a 4600 chance your luck and get the Gainward ti4600 Golden Sample...That has the fastest RAM of all the 4600s and can Overclock the most...it IS the best 4600 out there....the company supports overclocking! Plus it comes with a great bundle of stuff to play with...:D

Spec

Leadtek Leadtek Leadtek Leadtek Leadtek Leadtek Leadtek Leadtek Leadtek Leadtek Leadtek Leadtek Leadtek Leadtek Leadtek Leadtek Leadtek Leadtek Leadtek Leadtek Leadtek Leadtek Leadtek Leadtek Leadtek Leadtek Leadtek Leadtek

Back