• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

yay im a beta tester for earth and beyond w00t

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Zigma

i rule =) anyone heard of this game?

Congratulations!

Welcome to Earth & Beyond. You’ve been selected out of thousands of applicants to participate in the public test of the first online role-playing galaxy. After a few easy steps, you’ll be in your own starship and adventuring through a living galaxy populated with thousands of players.

First things first - Download the game!

If you have a broadband connection, you can download the code all at once. It should take between one and two hours.

You’ll need 1.6 GB of space on your hard drive, so make sure there’s room. Then just follow the download instructions on the download page at: *

The username and password you need to access the download site and your registration code appear below:

Your User Name to get onto the download page is: * and your REGISTRATION CODE is: *
Your password to login to the download website is: *

Again, congratulations on making it through the selection process. Even though the game is still in a test phase with occasional difficulties, we think you’ll have a great time. We look forward to hearing from you about your experience, so we can keep improving the game.

Welcome to Earth & Beyond!

Maria "Cerdith" Hamilton
Community Manager, Earth and Beyond Online
Westwood Studios

I am in the beta too how do you like it. I love it i have a progen warrior started and a terran hero started as well. They are new characters if you wanna play pm me and we will figure something else. Earth and beyond is an online rpg that is space based combat. If you go to Electronics boutique and prorder the game you will recieve a Beta cd. There are bonuses to pre ordering, you get a few weeks on everyone else who plays. http://www.ebgames.com/ebx/categories/products/product.asp?pf_id=520086 this link will tell you more. if not go to ebgames.com and go to coming soon Earth and beyond.

-solidsnakexix

I am in the beta too how do you like it. I love it i have a progen warrior started and a terran hero started as well. They are new characters if you wanna play pm me and we will figure something else. Earth and beyond is an online rpg that is space based combat. If you go to Electronics boutique and prorder the game you will recieve a Beta cd. There are bonuses to pre ordering, you get a few weeks on everyone else who plays. http://www.ebgames.com to coming soon Earth and beyond.

-solidsnakexix

Back