• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Windows Media Player and Security Update

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Matthew1001

I was installing the WMP 9 Beta and once I installed it and restarted I recieved an error that I closed and clicked "Don't Send". It kept coming up so I tried sending the report and nothing came from that and it kept popping up. I decided to install the Q313450: Security Update and it fixed my problem. I just wanted to share that incase anybody else has a problem with it.

Matthew1001 said:
I was installing the WMP 9 Beta and once I installed it and restarted I recieved an error that I closed and clicked "Don't Send". It kept coming up so I tried sending the report and nothing came from that and it kept popping up. I decided to install the Q313450: Security Update and it fixed my problem. I just wanted to share that incase anybody else has a problem with it.

Windows 2000? XP?

Do you have SP3 installed? I had no problem and I mainly installed SP3..

Yodums

Re: Re: Windows Media Player and Security Update

Yodums said:

Windows 2000? XP?

Do you have SP3 installed? I had no problem and I mainly installed SP3..

Yodums

XP and I am not sure. If it came out recently then probably not because the only thing I installed recently was the thing I just mentioned.

Back