• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

New week, new update. Two billionaires and #9 in the world. WOOT!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

don256us

Uber Folding Senior
A huge Congratulations ( I spelled the entire word. That's how big a deal this is. Not Congrats but Congratulations!) to HayesK_GRC and rpkole! WOOT WOOT! Let them know we care.

World competition:
We are set to be the #1 team in less than a week's time. PC Games Hardware is going down!.... ..... one spot. They are going down to the #10 spot. Sorry. That really wasn't so dramatic as I was going for there. We are still chasing PCMR, Hardware.no and NVIDIA.

@HayesK _ALL is #32 in the world.
@WhitehawkEQ is #39.
@torin3 is 79.
@dfonda is 94.
Macaholic has dropped out of the top 100 for the world and because he isn't active anymore, this may be the last time we hear about him. Hope he is well.

Bonus stat: HayesK_GRC is #505 and moving fast.

Team Stats:
We are fielding 52 active folders.
We are averaging 7.11 million ppd.

Top 26 are earning 1 million ppd or more.
Top 8 are earning 10 million ppd or more.
Top 5 are earning 20 million ppd or more.
Top 4 are earning 30 million ppd or more.
Top two are earning 50 million ppd or more.
If you want to be our top dog, you gotta beat 120 million ppd or more.

Individual Sats:
HayesK_GRC has earned 4 billion.
rpkole has earned 2 billion.
Raymond_Abbott has earned 500 million.
U_D13_N0W has earned 500 million.
Matrixzen has earned 80 million.

Note: If I can know your forum user name I can tag you in these "important" weekly reports. I mean... I didn't fill out a TPS cover page or nothing but these are very important. No worries if you don't want to be tagged but if, on the other hand you do, send me a DM of post here and I will add a tag to your name as it appears in the weekly update or whatever this thing would be called.

Reminder: Still looking for help creating our own stats page. Please post here with any assistance you can give to the project.

Last edited:
Looks like my timing on adding the 4070 was about perfect. Unless something changes, I'll keep my number 9 spot on the team by holding off HayesK_GRC long enough to leapfrog OG HayesK!

Unless Hayes_GRC blows past you by 500,000,000 (he is averaging 119,000,000 PPD!); then folds on his other account OG HaryesK to pass you and so forth.

I see that HayesK in all of his three personas is taking over the WORLD! Muhahahaha!

Unless Hayes_GRC blows past you by 500,000,000 (he is averaging 119,000,000 PPD!); then folds on his other account OG HaryesK to pass you and so forth.

I see that HayesK in all of his three personas is taking over the WORLD! Muhahahaha!
I think that this would provide his roadmap on conquest of the known and unknown universe. :comp: :escape:

5 4090's you say? I got 4 online now. well 3 as one of my motherboards decided it wanted replaced. Yes, if nobody noticed, I'm back. Y'all are just more fun to hang with and talk trash :)
I noticed that not only were you posting here, but you were also back on our top 20 list. Glad you're back! :thup:

Back