• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Delta, maybe ?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Wanting to upgrade HSF. Was gonna get the ThermalRight Ax-7 with a Delta 80mm. Looking for a 70-80CFM. Somewhere around that range. Quite as possible :-\

delta's 80mm offering is not going to be quiet my friend. their 80mm is around 55db. probably around the same db rating as the vantec tornado and the tornado has 2 more cfm. tornado is 84.1 cfm and the delta is 82 point something. the vantec is probably cheaper where you live as well.

Thanks for the replies all. I got a Tornado. A a little better air flow. Just a tid bit louder though. Np. But thank alot !

Glad it all worked out. I still think even with a tornado fan if you mounted it to the side panel~made a bracket so its not attached to the side panel really but just held near the side panel. Then all yo would need is a small funnel and to cut the case panel a bit. This way it makes it a bit less noisy and such.

Thanks wildfrogman for the tips. I'll let you know how it all works out over aim. ;)

Back