• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

I 0wn in UT2003

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

rb26dett

Disabled
Image1.jpg

Nuff said :D

Thats around what... 30 something kills? I know i have no proof of it but in a Instagib match with 3 other players, i got 52 kills in a row, they were newbies or something. Its not really that hard when theres only a couple of ppl in the game.

PS, Godlike isnt the last one... "Wicked sick" is... or at least up to 52, lol.

I know about wicked sick ... I died 0 times killed 25 people in a row ... so the dude (announcer) combined GODLIKE & HOLY....

I actually just got that pic few minutes ago on VSK server with 15 other players ... far from n00bs.

He's also right in a way, but he could've put it more eloquently.

You have a thread for this already. Why didn't you just put your new pic in that one?

Oni said:
He's also right in a way, but he could've put it more eloquently.

You have a thread for this already. Why didn't you just put your new pic in that one?

maybe because it was deleted :rolleyes:
because some people used alot of words like s__t and few others.

Wow. You got a bunch of kills in a row, enough to get the announcer to say "Holy Sh***", you became Godlike, and you won the match too, all at the same time.

I'm also getting envious.

After like 50 something doesn't it become like, WICKED AWESOME or something...only got it once, I won the game twice undefeated with about 50 kills each round (demo, bombing run, instagib, low grav), and then some good players came in and owned me. And another time I went one on one against some newbie and won without dying once.

I am actually really good at low grav instagib...:rolleyes:

Well the thing is I dont play with n00bs, I always play on the VSK servers, they got awesome maps, and I ping great.
And its not Wicked Awesome its Wicked Sick, and its not after 50 its after around 12-15 straight kills.

Rabid Snail said:
Umm, well I'm very sure they say something after 50 along the lines of it...mabey it changed after demo...or not...

The best i got was 52, it didnt say anything. I was expecting it too but didnt :(

Back