• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

AS Ceramique

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

AntmanMike

I am doing a preview of an Arctic Silver prototype sample of their "Ceramique". I will post it on my site soon (PM me if you want URL", and hopefully will have it on the front page. BTW its a prototype and is adhesive like, since when removing the heatsink, it took the CPU out of the socket, though just twisting the CPU made it come off. Its like putty.

AntmanMike has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her.
:( ???

The mods are going to kill me for this link, but I wrote a review on the next thermal compound that Arctic Silver is releasing, called Ceramique. It is a prototype, but it is fairly informative. All the information I could get from Nevin is there.:

http://kuattech.ionichost.com/html/...=showpage&pid=2

*runs from the mods*

I am hoping that it gets on the front page, i already submitted it. Im using it right now, and that stuff is great, though VERY sticky.

Last edited:
yep. I have already handcuffed myself and am right now sitting at the OC.com police station.

That link doesn't work for me. I think there is something missing where the dots are ...... :confused:
Please repost right link :beer:

Same here, but I can't even traceroute the host name (kuattech.ionichost.com).

Thanks for putting your butt on the line Mike :eek: :D

mr1337pants said:
Same here, but I can't even traceroute the host name (kuattech.ionichost.com).

Well, it still doesn't work for me, even with the new link. Maybe that server is down or something...

Cool!

I wonder when "Arctic Pyrolytic graphite" and "Arctic Diamond" are due ?
:D /Paxmax

It's not a problem if you post links to your other site i.e. review etc. That's allowed however advertising it all the time isn't i.e. in your sig.

The thing looks good. 2-3 degrees better than AS3 and not capacitive nor conductive.

Nice, thanks a lot for sharing this with us Antmanmike :) I hope Ceramique beats the new Shin-Etsu stuff to market... :eek:

Back