• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

AS Ceramique

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
When they release a final prototype (more like the final test product), I will review it again. It should work better, though in this stage you don't want to test it, since when removing the heatsink, it took the P4 with it, though I could remove it, last night, when i removed it, it bent a lot of pins past fixing (IE 1 dead P4, anyone got a replacement :/ ), so it is not near commercially available yet. According to Nevin, he hopes to have it out in 2003, though I hope he takes his time and gets the formula right. No pricing estimate yet... If he had sent me more than 2 grams I would have also tested its effect on the overclocking of a Geforce 2 ULTRA, though. I still need a new P4 (and im broke). Does anyone have any information on the Evertech Performa 4? www.evertech.com. They claim it is a Pentium 4, but what is different?

Here is some extra information: It will be ready early in 2003, and it has a set in period of one hour.

Please use www.kuat.tk from now on :/

Last edited:
Back