• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

compare?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Math Solving Speed 147.6341
Speed of Prerendering 429.2216
Speed of Rendering 75.7385
Overall fps 44.8297

cpu at 1.65ghz (150fsb)

It's nice to compare CPU speed directly, but it doesn't mean anything when you go to look at actual performance, because then the FSB comes into play. A Celeron-Tualatin will perform as well as an Athlon clock-per-clock but its bus is much slower, even overclocked. *Shrug* If I was on my PC right now I would download the bench and give you some numbers to compare though :)

actually i believe fsb is included, video and hdd influences are neglected but i thought it would be fun :)

Recently updated NAV 2k2 has reported a malicious script when I tried to run the program, i'm not sure what it was, but I can't be bothered installing anything which is not 100% safe...

it uses an Excel plugin and that is why Norton though it was a virus....any other results?

Well, I aint running anything like your system, but I figure no one else seems to trust that you didn't share a virus... lol

I will note that I had some applications running that I couldn't turn off just now, so I think it's probably slightly slower than it really is...

Math Solving Speed 242.9478
Speed of Prerendering 453.8862
Speed of Rendering 106.9832
Overall fps 63.8302

2008mhz Tbred Athlon at 182 mhz bus

Pinky said:
Well, I aint running anything like your system, but I figure no one else seems to trust that you didn't share a virus... lol

I will note that I had some applications running that I couldn't turn off just now, so I think it's probably slightly slower than it really is...

Math Solving Speed 242.9478
Speed of Prerendering 453.8862
Speed of Rendering 106.9832
Overall fps 63.8302

2008mhz Tbred Athlon at 182 mhz bus

yeah lol...you did crush me:eek: ...and i get a good idea now from the 2 benchies ive seen is that apparently my system suxxors compared to an AXP at least in pure FPU...though i knew that from F@H lol....speed of rendering isnt too off though, seems that if i had a similar clockspeed i would be pretty close in anything except Math Solving Speed

and i did link straight to the benchmarks site, but hey i understand people being afraid of virii;)

Back