• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Help with Chieftech Dragon Server case

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

bubba gump

Hey, i got this case off of newegg.

this is the info page

For images, just go to, "See It!" by the other links in the product description.

Ok, today i started putting in the drives, i startd w/floppy drive, got it in ok, and then i wnet for the cd-rw drive to install.....
I did this first coz its gonna be on bottom.

Well, i didnt see a little cage to put it in.

I was wondering how im supposed to install the 5 1/2" drives....coz there isnt a place to screw the stuff in.

Any help is appreciated, and remember, im sort of new to building my own comp
:)

ok. . . I ahd the same problem. Look on the bottom of the inside of the case, see those little thingies. You screw them to the side of your cd-rom with the metal part facing out. Then you slide the cd-rom into the bay.

Ok, i got the drive in most of the way....but theres these tough as **** metal pieces in the way from it going all the way in....

I can get it so that about....say an inch or 2 is sticking out the front....your supposed to install it from the fron right? I know it sounds very odd, but thats the only way i could get it in :\

I put the bars in every position, and it still won't go in all the way!

Curse this case....

ok. . . If it won't go in all the way, unscerw the little thingies, and move them forward. there should be lots of holes on them so you can adjust where you screw them in.

edit: yes, you install from the front. Just slide it in, and you will hear a click, that is the metal things clicking into place, you should be able to put your fingers in the sides and push those metal things toward the cdrom to remove it.

ok~~ look~ the tabs go towards the front......... AND you need to line up the screw holes like ookabooka said~

Back