• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

some fan grills i just designed. tell me what you think.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

dieselstation

Registered
Ok i just made some of these. tell me what you think. Which ones are good and which ones just suck. I'm gonna see if i can get these made and maybe sell em.

template1.jpg

template2.jpg

template3.jpg

All are nice. I don't think #5 would be able to be made though, not without modification.

I like #24 though, might go well with my case mod in progress.

they all look super sweet dude. Good work, hell, I'll buy some from yah. Hook me up with the two pistols, the playboy bunny, the lady, and the skulls, and you got a deal. I'll be glad to pay ten bucks a pop. Good work dude.
Doc

You could make any of these for your own use, but if you
try to sell these some of them will get you busted for copyright
infringement.:eek:

very nice... unfortunately the copyright infringement comment is correct...

you would have most of the industrialized world suing you, playboy, puma, corona, id software, etc...

oh, and the snowflake one (#4) is already made by someone

wow those are some nice grills, if anyone wants any of these made ask s4thunderbolt and he can make them and there pretty cheap considering there custom made.

Hey, I like that #1... Ill be posting new grills shortly at my site and the shopping cart will be working by the new year..

Cheers:beer:
Charlie

Back