• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Gigabyte GA-7VAXP question

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

pirate252

I read somewhere somthing about this having a higher voltage (default) in order to make for more stability...but i cant remeber if it was this board or another one that i was looking at, was it this one?

Thanks

Matt

Really? Thats odd...I wonder why it cant even handle a little boost like that, what kinda cooling you got?

like it says in my sig SLK-800 with Tt SmartFan2, and your right, it makes no sense at all.

I'm not shedding any tears though. I don't have my 1600+ any more. Sold it to a friend, and a patiently waiting for the 1800+ T-BredBs. Running a 750 T-Bird @850 right now though. :eek:

Yeah the SLK-800 is the best currently, I (and lots of other people) like pairing it with Tt Smartfan 2. Works really well it seems, or so my temps would dictate. :p

I like my AX-7 noisy as hell, but they are discontinued now anywayz, so good luck finding one (they are made by the same company)

Matt

should be able to take a 5% incr4ease... i know mine does and i have the 7vaxp

I tried +10%...no different from +7.5% thing boots to 1910MhZ then when i restart it it hangs on the black screen. Oh well...
::Eagerly awaits T-Bred B's::

Back