• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

New BIOS version for the MSI K7D Master

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Not to rain on anyone's parade, but all this does is add support for high end Thoroughbreds.

Unless you're gonna run them, there really isn't a need to upgrade (esp. if the rig runs fine as is...don't fix what ain't broke).

Now if this added some more FSB settings (particularly 141, 142, 143...LOL), I'd be on it like white on rice.

Right now my duallie is running a pair of XP1600+'s at 12.5 x 140, and I could hang Chevrolet emblems all over it, 'cause it's "Like a Rock".

My $.02

B.

Couldn't get it to install, the flash program just hangs when I try to start it.

Be very careful. The first one that I built was for a friend of mine and it was doing the same thing. All of a sudden the screen just went blank and that was it, RMA time. To this day I have no idea what caused the problem.

I now have installed his replacement board and myself a K7D Master-L and I did not have the problem on these.

Back