• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

picture capable PDA's

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Daegon

Does anyone know of a pda, with built-in, or add in card, color picture capability, preferably with a color screen? The pictures it takes have to be high enough quality so they can be printed to 8 1/2x11 peices of paper.

The only PDA that I know of with a built-in camera (if thats what you're going for) is the Sony Clie NX70V. Here's a link .

Its incredibly expensive for a Palm based PDA though. Compared to the high end Pocket PC PDA's, its around the same price. My dad bought this one and fooled around with it for a week or so before returning it. Its got a nice, small camera that takes good quality pictures, and the screen is one of the best I've seen in any PDA. I doubt it can take 8.5 " x 11" sized pictures though, thats what you were asking.

actually the one i found and showed to my dad is that sony, and its definitely not 2 megapixels... Is there an add-in card that can do that kind of photography?

Get a normal digital camera. It'll probably be way cheaper than any comparable pda solution, if there even is one.

My wife and I both use NX70s. While they are outstanding PDAs, the camera is only good for impromptu shots. Very handy but not what you need. A two or better yet three mega pixel plus camera is what you should consider.

is there a way to attatch a digital camera to a pda? this whole outfit needs to be as small as possible and totaly portable, aside from printing

Back