• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

last work unit time... local?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

flixotide

Just a minor Q here. Is there any way to get the "time of last WU" shown in my local time?

Right now I take it that the time is Stanford local, and I would love if it was local to me, so i can keep an eye on things.

Cheers, Flixotide

Actually, the time stamps shown in the FAHlog are Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) which for me is 6 hours ahead of my time (Central Standard Time). Just find out how how many hours away from GMT your time zone is and either add or subtract from there to figure your local time. I assume that you are trying to figure something out from your FAHlog.;)

Ocassionally I have a look at the stats page I have, to figure out if all my rigs post their folds, as some of them are here, some of them there... ;)

Sometimes I see "date of last WU" being night time, and can't seem to figure out where this WU might've come from, nor can I make the time-stamp fit with any of the rigs.

Ideas?

Cheers, Flixotide

Back