• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

About to pass SilverSinkSam...

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Captain Slug

Helpful Senior Member
I've been folding with two rigs non-stop since October and I've moved...
500 places since then! Holy crap!

Anywho, here's where I sit as of now.
gotcha.jpg

Yeah, but I'm aiming your you Captain Slug! I'm not too far behind with 1528 points. I've got 5 processors folding, and i'm recruiting people in my dorm to help! Muwahaha!

Way to go, Captain Slug! That's a great accomplishment with just 2 rigs folding, moving up over 500 spots.:) Keep up the great folding action, d00d.:cool:

Fold on!
mudd

I'd be REAL nervous posting stuff like that. Sam has a way of turning people into n00bs (why can't I get into Classifieds? I've only got 4000 posts)

Just kidding, Sam would never do that (I hope).

steve

skou said:
I'd be REAL nervous posting stuff like that. Sam has a way of turning people into n00bs (why can't I get into Classifieds? I've only got 4000 posts)
I didn't do any fist-shaking. You guys just made that part up.
:)

There's something to be said for having reliable machines. My secondary machine/dedicated folder has been folding without a reboot since early November (when I temporarily took it to school).
btw, my secondary rig is the now envied Bomberman rig

I just added another rig Sunday and am catching you FAST Captain Slug! I've only been folding since early December I think, less than 100 places between us. I think I got Mr. $T$ worried, i was just about to pass him and be skipped ahead a few places.

Awsome. Yeh, SSS is also doing some long term testing with thermal paste so it sets him back a bit.

Keep on foldin!

Yodums

Silversinksam said:

I'm only using one rig, when you pass me I will put together another rig from my Junk parts pile and re-take my crown :cool:

Dang Sam it wasn't me talkin smack, sides I already passed you. :) BTW if you were going to go out into the junkyard to get a few parts then you'd better have a junkyard that'll put Sanford & Son to shame :p LOL I had to, you know I'm JK of course. This link brings back the memories...........Dummy LOL (Red Fox)

sides that new 533-C oughta be pushin the WUs nicely

http://www.timvp.com/sanford.html

Last edited:
skou said:

Just kidding, Sam would never do that (I hope).

steve

Great I'll never sell again.............:bang head

Back