• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

pics of my case...

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

CrashOveride

what do you think besides it being pretty |_| |7R4 Ghetto? lol

www.ThEdOnKy.cjb.net/casepics.html

it is just sheet metal, i was going to use diamond plate and have the angled things on the inside but the aluminum diamind plat was 30 bucks a sheet and i ended up using liek 4 sheets and the idea was to be cheaper than a normal case... i used rivets through drilled holes to put it all together...
i might paint it but i think im just gonna but a case and paint and mod that reall nice next... the top folds up i have hinges on the side oppostie the PSU and i was orignaly going to stealth the CDROMS but that didnt quite work well due to my F***ed CD-ROM mounting method lol its pretty ghetto i think

here is a pic of the airflow idea... what is supposed to happen at least...
currcase.JPG

Last edited:
that is a top view... look at the pictures i have in the link... so it is pulling hot air out from the side as it comes in from the opposite side and top (just over the CPU):D

I'm pretty sure I figured out which way is up, lol. Looks pretty good for being homemade, only part that really needs work is around the connections on the mobo.

lol.. actuayl i have a futon minus the folding part (lol a big futon mattress on the floor lol) so i can hide it under... though sometimes i would like to hide it... not bad for my first real mod but i kinda messed alot of stuff up:rolleyes: :D

CrashOveride said:
not bad for my first real mod but i kinda messed alot of stuff up:rolleyes: :D
And that my friend, is the only way to learn!
Next time you will know where you went wrong this time and what not to do, so you can do it right!

Looks pretty nice, just clean some of it up and Im sure youll get it looking even better!

ya i dont think im gonna do any thing more to it, im thinking of getting one of the HUGE towers w/ like 8 CD Drive slots and getting watercooling and putting lots of 120mm fans in the top section w/ it sealed off and have the rad there w/ all the fans 7Ved and pulkling out for super quiteness... but that wont be till i have money wich wont be till this summer cuz i need more RAM =:)rolleyes:

hey, nice job on your case!! I would love to make somthing like that just haven't found the time yet:(

blackhabit said:
cant go wilout the hookups

I love my hookups.. lolz but i do feel kinda stupid since i dont skate nee more.. but their products besides stickers werent all that good nee ways... RedSand has some good stickers too... i have this one with this chick sillotte ina wine glass and dice... on my CD player

lolz i lost my blueprints AND my tape measure... had to use a ruler but its about
24in X 10in X 6 1/2 i changed the little diagram thing up top to have though measurments... its perfect for LANs cuz its easy to carry and i dont have to wory about a 10lb HS falling off lolz:D :D :D

oh... some of the 10s look like 8s but they are 10s and sorry its not metric i did it originaly in metric for any one that isnt in US but the ruler... the general case dementions are roughly: 61cm X 26cm X 16cm

ya i dont know how to weld so this was the best/easiest way i could think of, its not really a gun per-say kinda like rivet plyers lol... you put the rivet in em and sqeez and it pops and its riveted... yes i did get it and everything else at my local HW store (Home Depote for me):D

Back