• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

ordering innovatek amd kit need help

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Spanko

this will be my first attempt at watercooling and i have decided on this kit from frozencpu.com

I have some concerns though, is there anyhting not included in the kit i should get? Will it fit in my Chieftec fulltower? Any thing not in the instruction/does it come with instructions? Any extra info or things i need to know before i jump in? Also what is the best case for watercooling? And what are some good ones that dont cost over 100$?

The directions indicate that slipping the tubing over the radiator's intake/exit tubes is enough to hold the tubes in place. I did this and they do, but I would NOT do this longer term - buy two small hose clamps for safety's sake.

Got that out of the review... Seems like this is my only concern. Where i can get these two hose clamps? (link would be great:D)

i wouldnt pay shipping for hose clamps, you can get all kinds of these to suit your needs at the local hardware store for pocket change. just tell them the size of clamp you need or ask them to point you towards the hose clamp section... you'll find what you need. :)

Back