• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Trimmer ?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

butthook

Registered
I got the information off the 8RDA site on which trimmer to buy

1K W 0.75W 15-Turn PC-Mount Trimmer

$2.49 Brand: RadioShack
Catalog #: 271-342 Model: 271-342
URL: Radio Shack

The one I got from Radio Shack is the same Catalog # but it says 1.25W. Did I get the wrong one? Or will this one work?

I don't know why they say 2 different things,but I have 1 here in the package and it does say 1.25W.. thats the right 1 ( actually the specs are better- higher wattage, but it doesn't matter here).

right on muzz ..thanks bruh...

By the way all of the pictures I have seen of this mod are very unclear. Do you know of any posts or links to some decent descriptions or pix on how to do this?.....I'm no electronics wiz....and my wife would frikkin kill me if I screw up my new board ;)

There are a few threads on the mods for this board ( and many others ) at Xtreme..... here is the vmod page over there, the first thread on it was done by Jeff (chipset mod- probably on page 2 or 3) and all the otrhers came after it... there is alot of discussion you may find useful, as well as least a few pics.
Like I said there are a few on THIS MOD ALONE.. take a look around for pics and stuff.

http://www.xtremesystems.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=83

Good Luck bruh

muzz

BTW you are 1 of maybe 5 people besides myself that I know of that say bruh.... lol

Back