• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Good O/C mag

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Godsten

Registered
I was at teh store the other day and saw a copy of PC Upgrade and picked ot up it was ok but..... after having hung around teh forums for a while it was kinda boring. Can anyone recommend a good mag for an o\cer ie nice info about moddin, o/cing etc.

-Godsten

boot used to be a good magazine, and it was good for a while as MaximumPC. I think its a little too tame now, but that might be me. You might try picking up a few random issues and see what you think. They do have overclocking projects and stuff like right there in the magazine.

Maximum PC is easily the best PC mag ot there. I'd say in second place is CPU (computer power user). and...third place would be PC world, but thats a LONG OFF third place. Maximum PC is great because the articles are informative, on good subjects, insightfull. they have great reviews, and their opinions on things tend to be very similar to these forums. also, with every issue they have a Cd filled with cool apps that i've never heard of along with drivers, and new game demos.

Even though I read alot of stuff online, I still like having a few magazines because its a pain to use a laptop on the can or while laying in bed.

Back