• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Hows this watercooling setup look?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

SuperCoolDude

Registered
Click HERE

My water setup is now going to be a half and half tubing setup. 3/4 and 1/2 tubing will be used.

Pump outlet to large heatercore inlet will be 3/4--->heatercore outlet to CPU block will be 1/2--->CPU block to GPU block will be 1/2--->GPU block to reservior inlet will be 1/2--->reservior outlet to pump intake will be 3/4.

Does it seem alirght?

Oh yeah, for the 3/4 tubing sections of the system I'm going to use some high pressurized garden hose tubing from my local hardware store. I'm not going to order online again just for afew feet.

you mean like this?

IMG_0952.jpg

Yes, just with a heatercore 1 foot tall. :D

How about my mixed tubing? Does that seem alright? Main reason I went that way was becuase I didn't want to mess with different barb/tube sizes, etc.

dunno dude. i'm more of a n00b on watercooling than you are.

i just happened to remember seeing that pic.

Doh...thanks for the pic anyways. :) Thats exactly what I'm doing. Just a more beefed up version.

Back