• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Window button + E = NO Windows explorer?!?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Luie

After I installed imesh, I can't access to the windows explorer. So I uninstalled imesh and all it's stupid programs that came with it. eg. common name, my search, etc.

I still can't access to windows explorer. I can't find the icon. "windows button + E" don't work. What can I do? Please help!:mad: :(

goto Start Menu>RUN
and type explorer
then hit enter

Your keyboard drivers may just be incorrect assigned as NOT being 104-key.

i had this problem before too... especially when i have virtual pc turned on... it disables my logo+E for explorer...

so ... i right clicked the desktop, go to "new shortcut" - type in explorer, hit next... chose a name - i like "Windows Explorer"... hit next, and the shortcut should appear on your desktop... now take that shortcut, drag it into your quicklaunch...

now, whenever it opens, it'll default into "my ducuments" which is really annoying, so right click that shortcut, go into properties, then change the target into

%windir%\explorer.exe /e, c:

where c: is the path that you want it to open with... the /e makes sure that you have your folder list on the left side... i hope this helps you

Wow! Thank you very very much~:D
:eek: I can access Windows Explorer now.

Thanks you Captain Slug and filip04.:)

I used filip04's way:)

Back