• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

samurize and F@H script

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

emericanchaos

hey guys, i'm using samurize and on their site they have a script to monitor the folding program for you. but i can't get it to monitor anything. i know i have to change something but it won't tell me what i have to change

http://www.samurize.com/view.php?852 is the link to the script.

samurize is an application that allows you to show system info on you're desktop. it uses NT's perfmons to monitor so it's basically using what's already there so you don't take a performance hit.

anyways can someone help me with this. i can't find the guys email that made it.

i know someone that is currently using it but they wont be home till tomorrow night sometime. if you haven't gotten help by then i you can ask him. he has it up and running.

FOLD ON
NAS

thanks alot. i'm getting no help and have no idea where to start. it tells me what variables to change but it doesn't tell me what the variables listed do.

Back