• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Need Help Badly

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

WaTaGuMp

Ok here we go I got this spyware crap from LOP installed but when I go to the add remove programs it gets to a spot to type in some numbers before it will remove the program. But every way I type the number it says incorrect and I cant remove LOP. Has anyone found a way to remove the program, I have tried Spybot but the program is still there. Please help. :mad:

I read that already and am using the program they said but I want to remove it from the add remiove programs area. I have NO idea why it says the answer is wrong every time I type the numbers. As of now it isnt running and displaying the toolbar etc etc but I still want it OUT. Stupid C2 Media buttheads.

C2 Media are the worst spyware culprits I have seen.

If you ever see any reference to them, junk the program immediately.

Their latest thing is to include security certificates with their spyware, making it look more "legit".....

Back