• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

My Juicy Fruit came!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

BigRed

Caffinated Member
A long while ago there was a thread with a link for a free pack of juicy fruit. Mine finally came today :) It wasnt the Tiny package either, it was the huge 15 piece one. :D

*chuckles at the irony of someone using the handle of "BigRed" getting excited over chewing gum*

(BigRed is also the name of a chewing gum...;) )

BTW....didn't you're Mother ever tell you to share? Mail me a stick, will ya?? :p j/k

B.

Lithan said:
Big red is better gum than Juicyfruit I'm afrain. Mmmm Cinnamon.

When you're done, you can lick the inside of the foil wrappers and stick them on your forehead. Feels like burning!

Everything that was free and posted here I never received... except for the AMD stickers... and a free sample of grandmas colon clensor. I sent that to my brother :D.

Still waiting for the liquid pencil, the HP paper, the gas mask, and a bunch of other stuff that I never got.

Ahh, yes, I did receive a coupon from head and shoulders saying that their free shampoo deal was so popular that they were overloaded with requests. $2.00 off my next purchase and I still have a bottle in the mail. Wooo hoo.

Back