• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

O.T.I.S. or D-Tek Pro-Core Combo??

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Akira283-IGN

Assuming all other water components are identical, which unit would provide better temps? Or is the difference negligible?

Akira283-IGN said:
Assuming all other water components are identical, which unit would provide better temps? Or is the difference negligible?
If you mean the sigle 120mm rad from JPI, they are most likely very similar. The dual 120mm rad should perform better due to it's larger size.

The difference in performance should be negligable, but the difference in price is astounding....I'll take my $20 heatercore and my homemade copper shroud anyday.

The only difference would probably be the looks. IMO, the OTIS certainly looks better but they really do gouge you with the price. It sure does look nice but I can't recommend ANYONE spending $40 on something comprised of about 4 dollars worth of plexiglass and some epoxy.

Back